Monday, 25 May 2015
Monday Refresh | 05.25.2015
monday refresh, n [def]:
To revigorate or renew on a Monday. To give new energy or strength on a Monday.
(On Monday mornings, I like to clean out my purse, prepare my to do list, make a meal plan and start new. Organize. Declutter. Simplify. My ambitions for the year. Let's do this.)
1. Schedules to be updated into my fancy new 2015-16 agenda.
2. Outside cleaning. Lawn must be mowed. (heck. pay gardeners.)
3. Resist late night snacks. (except for Friday and Saturday while I am away, right?)
4. Pick out paint for bathrooms.
5. Clean the fish tank. (yuck)
What's you five refreshers this week? What's your routines?